Revolt of the Gileadites Sign Up

Wow, it sounds like several people are new to RPGing . . . or at least this kind of RPG. This is really exciting!
@Sameriazx: I'm sure you'll learn pretty quickly, and once you understand the basics it's a lot of fun! (:
"Seven times a day do I praise thee because of thy righteous judgments." Psalm 119:164
Am I seeing double? Or is that a double post?
"You hit the nail on the proverbial head."
Image ImageImage
Join The CC at: http://campbellcounty.co
Oh, oops. I must have clicked "submit" twice. Maybe an admin will fix it. *cough* Blitz *cough*

;)
"Seven times a day do I praise thee because of thy righteous judgments." Psalm 119:164
And done.
Okay. I'll get better. :)

Spoiler
Show
#The Truth
Frozen: It rules!
Emily: ERK thinks she rules, but the KRE knows the Truth.
Baby Animals: They are adorable!
Me: I chase turkeys with lawn chairs.
Name: Jack
Appearance: Average height, skinny, pale conplexion
Eye Color: Brown
Height: 4’5
Clothes: Grey, soiled shirt and brown pants
Hair: Light brown hair, cut just higher than his shoulders
Personality: Extrovert, confidence mixed with a little timidness
Uncommon Appearances: He’s a pretty skinny for his size
History: Unknown
Family: None to be known of
Class: -----
Talents: He has pretty good aim and coordination
Weaknesses: He yearns to be appreciated and feel important/needed to people
Awww...I missed the sign ups. I wasn't interested in this kind of thing till now. Oh well, I'll just have to wait till the next game if there will be any.
Ignorance to the law is no excuse!
You can still join. Just not assassin or archer.
Name: John Nicolas
Appearance: Large and muscular, tall, has long black beard. He looks like Blackbeard the pirate.
Eye Color: Brown
Height: 185cm
Clothes: A Robe that he carries in case of emergency. He wears the normal clothes of middle-ages.
Hair: Black Hair. Reaches the top of the neck and no more.
Personality: Courageous, Religious
Uncommon Appearances: He’s unusually large fellow.
History: Obscure and vague. He remembers that he once lived in a house in the mountains, and that a band of thieves ran the home...then...he does not know except that he wandered around till years after someone saw this man walking in the woods.
Family: He remembers he had a brother and sister. Also, his parents. Yet, it is not known if they're alive.
Class: Knight
Talents: He is valiant, and a good fighter. Also, he knows about the woods and mountains.
Weaknesses: He can be angry and fierce at times because of his wild days. He can do crazy things like run into the enemy - putting himself in a danger of fighting not 1 or 2, but 5 or more men.
Ignorance to the law is no excuse!
CCTZ
about | feedback