The Campbell County Courtroom

"Ok, Blitz. I know this was very traumatic for you, but I want you to do your best to depict to the jury he events that took place the day you were stared at. Please spare no details. "
"Okay, I got online at the town of Odyssey chat and said hello to everyone as usual. Audrey kept staring at me. I asked her what was wrong and yet she stared."
"And did Audrey give you an answer to your question?"
"Nope."
*Ryan writes down notes, and thinks about how this questioning has been going on for half a week....*

~~~Ryan Matlock: Youtuber, producer of the World Famous Odyssey podcast, writing assistant to Brock Eastman, and SUPER AIO fan.
"I believe that is all that needs to be said your honor. I have no further questions."
Ryan, would you like to interrogate the witness?
Yes your honor.

Now, Blitz. What were you wearing the date in which you claim Audrey stared at you?

~~~Ryan Matlock: Youtuber, producer of the World Famous Odyssey podcast, writing assistant to Brock Eastman, and SUPER AIO fan.
I am lightning for goodness sakes in the chat. Think what would happen to clothing.
"Objection! Your honor what my client was wearing is absolutely irrelevant. "
Your honor, this is important to a particular aspect of my client's defense, however Blitz gave an adequate answer before his lawyer interjected, so I will continue with my questioning.

Blitz, how do you know that my client was staring at you?

Quick question.... Didn't Blitz just say he was *ahem* cloth-less?
-NarniaQA Guy. Blogger. And human being. And minecraft commentator/dictator. BEAT THAT!!! I mean to the human being...
http://narniaqaguy.blogspot.com | My graphic design center | http://www.youtube.com/narniaqaguy
*glares at Narnia.* Does your cloud or you lightning need clothing?
Because, I quote from the chat.
Audrey: /me stares at Blitz.
Alright Blitz. Now, could you describe your relationship with Audrey before the incident?

An acquaintance. I say hi; she says hi, and we go our ways.
Thank you. Blitz, this was the Town of Odyssey chat, correct?

Correct.
No more questions at this time, your Honor.

Jason, do you have any more witnesses?
*Jasons face hits the table and he wakes up.

"It was a whale I promise you!" .... "No your honer, I have no further witnesses."
CCTZ
about | feedback