The Campbell County Courtroom

All right. How do you plead Audrey?
Um...considering I don't even remember this, and he has no proof, I shall plead innocent.

*looks over at her lawyer, Ryan* Help?
An owl and a squirrel are sitting in a tree, watching a farmer go by. The owl turns to the squirrel and says nothing, because owls can't talk. The owl then eats the squirrel because it is a bird of prey.
You were sued for staring at Blitz in the chat.
*Stands up professionally, wearing a sharp bowtie*

I shall be representing my client, Audrey.

~~~Ryan Matlock: Youtuber, producer of the World Famous Odyssey podcast, writing assistant to Brock Eastman, and SUPER AIO fan.
Alright, is Jason still representing you Blitz?
Yeah... a soon as he gets here.
*Jason looks at his watch impatiently, and then continues to change his flat tire. [i]Just great.... I'm late again.... [\i] A kind passerbyer sees Jason and helps him change the tire to speed things up. Jason speeds to the court room and enters the room wearing his fanciest tiger striped suit.

"The always punctual Jason is here your honor, representing my client, Blitz. I appologize for my slight tardiness, cars require so much maintainence these days."
*Drills Jason with a glare.*
Your honor, I suggest we get this case started if everyone is ready.

~~~Ryan Matlock: Youtuber, producer of the World Famous Odyssey podcast, writing assistant to Brock Eastman, and SUPER AIO fan.
Alright, Jason could we have your opening statement for your client?
*Jason stands politely.

"Your honorable, my client has suffered through several occasions where Miss Odd stared at my client. He hopes to see justice for this unjust act."
Alright, and the opening statement for your client RyanCummings?
*Ryan stands up*

"Nothing too lengthy your honor. I simply wish for the truth to be found, and to show that my client has done nothing wrong."

*Jason grumbles "Right... That's what they all say. No one is really innocent nowadays." No one really hears this aside from Blitz.
Could we have your first witness, Jason?
"Why of course your honor. My first witness is Blitz."
Blitz, please come to the stand.
*Comes to the stand and waits for the baliff*
*As no person ever volunteered to be bailiff, Matthew from my sig will take the job.*

Matthew: "Place your hand on the Bible. Do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth?"

I swear.
*Takes his seat*
CCTZ
about | feedback