The Campbell County Courtroom

Blitz wrote:I sue Audrey for staring at me too much on the Too. Jason would you like a job?

Sure, I'd love a case!
I'll be your lawyer Audrey. :D

~~~Ryan Matlock: Youtuber, producer of the World Famous Odyssey podcast, writing assistant to Brock Eastman, and SUPER AIO fan.
Excellent! You're hired. :D
An owl and a squirrel are sitting in a tree, watching a farmer go by. The owl turns to the squirrel and says nothing, because owls can't talk. The owl then eats the squirrel because it is a bird of prey.
Jason how much do you think we should sue for? She just stared at me again in the chat. ;)
Sue for as much as you want. You are going to end up paying it to us anyway. >:)

~~~Ryan Matlock: Youtuber, producer of the World Famous Odyssey podcast, writing assistant to Brock Eastman, and SUPER AIO fan.
Hey, this is my money! XD
An owl and a squirrel are sitting in a tree, watching a farmer go by. The owl turns to the squirrel and says nothing, because owls can't talk. The owl then eats the squirrel because it is a bird of prey.
Well Blitz come to my office and we can discuss things more formally. Pm office is usually the place to find me. Then we shall commence with zee case.
Audrey, come into my Hangout office, and we can discuss the specifics of the case.

Is this still happening? If so I'd love to be judge.
I'll just be that guy who gets arrested for sneezing too loud.
Hum hmm. We never did get to the case where I sued Josh for unjustly accusing my cat. I've also heard that Bren is still making fried cat and other such jokes. >_> But after farther consideration I've decided I won't file any lawsuits right now . . .
"Seven times a day do I praise thee because of thy righteous judgments." Psalm 119:164
I sue myself for never coming on this place!
SURRENDER YOUR COOKIES OR DIE!!
I am on the SS as, well, shnoodlec. :)
Would you have one lawyer or two?
BobbyMac wrote:Would you have one lawyer or two?

An excellent inquiry.

I could be the defending lawyer. ;)
Wait, are you still talking about my case? d=
I don't know, shnoodlec hasn't come back since she sued herself. So, I guess we can go back to your case.
*is here* I guess I should have two, one for each of me..? Are you guys charging seashells for lawyers?
SURRENDER YOUR COOKIES OR DIE!!
I am on the SS as, well, shnoodlec. :)
I don't think so. Who wants their case to go first?
EDIT:
Since The case of AudPod VS. Blitz came first, that shall be the first case. Blitz, how much are you sueing Audrey for?
Yup. That will be 50 seashells.
CCTZ
about | feedback