The Campbell County Courtroom

Ryan would you call your witness? This is taking forever BobbyMac thinks.
Yes your honor. I would like to cal Audrey to the stand.

~~~Ryan Matlock: Youtuber, producer of the World Famous Odyssey podcast, writing assistant to Brock Eastman, and SUPER AIO fan.
*teleports into the room in a blaze of fire and glory*

HELLO, MINIONS.

I mean, um, hello everyone.
An owl and a squirrel are sitting in a tree, watching a farmer go by. The owl turns to the squirrel and says nothing, because owls can't talk. The owl then eats the squirrel because it is a bird of prey.
*mumbles about making teleportation a bannable offence*
Ryan, as the Bailiff: Do you, Audrey, swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth?

~~~Ryan Matlock: Youtuber, producer of the World Famous Odyssey podcast, writing assistant to Brock Eastman, and SUPER AIO fan.
Do I have to?

I mean....of course.
An owl and a squirrel are sitting in a tree, watching a farmer go by. The owl turns to the squirrel and says nothing, because owls can't talk. The owl then eats the squirrel because it is a bird of prey.
Thank you. Now Audrey, Blitz has told us all that you typed, "/me stares at Blitz" into the chat. Is this correct?

*Is getting itchy in his suit*
Unfortunately, Audrey has lost easy access to a website accessing device according to my sources. So I suppose I will stop asking questions at this time your honor.

Alright. Any other witness's Ryan?
In the name of speed, I will say no.

Alright. I hear by declare Audrey guilty! You owe whatever you said you'd pay. =p
Wow, with all due respect you are a terrible judge. The lawyers now get to make closing remarks your honor.

RyanCummings wrote:Wow, with all due respect you are a terrible judge. The lawyers now get to make closing remarks your honor.

Wow... Major goof up on my end. :P Alright, Ryan could you make your closing statement. (Note: My previous statement about Audrey being guilty no longer counts.)
Thank you your honor.

In the defense of my client, Audrey, I would like to firstly make the point that what occurred between Audrey and Blitz has been proven to have happened in the Town of Odyssey chat. However, this court case is being held in Campbell County. I would like to point out that is not necessarily within the jurisdiction of the Campbell County forum to prosecute my client for an act that occurred in a completely different forum.

Second, Blitz has claimed that he both does not need clothes, and takes on the form of lightning. It is for this reason that my client would have had a legitimate reason for staring at him. It isn't everyday that you go on the ToO chat and see lightning.

And finally, it is simply not a crime to stare at someone. In fact, Blitz would have had to be staring at Audrey to know that she in fact was staring at him. So it is for this reason that if my client is to be fined for her staring at Blitz, I request that Blitz be fined for the exact same offense.

Thank you, Jason your closing statement?
First a response to my opponents closing statements.
Firstly while this incident may have been in the too chat, it can be argued that the too chat is the general hangout for all odyssey fandom chats. Our very own cc chat is hosted on the same server and is closely connected with the too chat. So it is perfectly within the rights of an Pdyssey fan of any forum to take a problem to the authority head as was done here.

I object to the second point that was made. We feel this was a direct attack to my clients character. There was no mention of lightning and/or the other comment before this remark and thus proves to faulty evidence.

To say that my own client would have to have stared back is a completely ludicrous statement. My client was sitting at his computer and saw the words Audrey stares at blitz or something to that effect. Blitz was watching his computer screen not the other client in question.

Now, your honor I hope you can now see what truly happened on the chat room. In support of my client, I believe Audrey should be found guilty and fined as she deserves.
*raises hand*
I think that it's important to note that it doesn't matter if there was no mention of lightning, Blitz's luminescent state was still active at the time.
I object you honor. As it was stated in my questioning of Blitz,

Blitz wrote:I am lightning for goodness sakes in the chat. Think what would happen to clothing.

If Blitz isn't lightning, or in the words of his lawyer, "this is faulty evidence", how can we trust anything else stated by Blitz? He said it clear and simple. Either he is lightning and my point stands, or he isn't lightning, but can't be trusted. In this case, we cannot take his word that Audrey ever did any staring in the first place.

Your honor I object! It is obvious that Blitz was using figures of speech when referring to himself as lightning. Your honor my opponent is side stepping the issue and insulting him as well.
CCTZ
about | feedback