The Campbell County Courtroom

That works for the defense your honor as long as it is at 3 PM EST or later.

~~~Ryan Matlock: Youtuber, producer of the World Famous Odyssey podcast, writing assistant to Brock Eastman, and SUPER AIO fan.
That works for me.
I could make it work, 3:00 Central time.
"You hit the nail on the proverbial head."
Image ImageImage
Join The CC at: http://campbellcounty.co
*Ryan sits in the empty court room twiddling his thumbs and wondering if everyone slept in.*

~~~Ryan Matlock: Youtuber, producer of the World Famous Odyssey podcast, writing assistant to Brock Eastman, and SUPER AIO fan.
I'm here. :)
Ignorance to the law is no excuse!
RyanCummings wrote:*Ryan sits in the empty court room twiddling his thumbs and wondering if everyone slept in.*

I wish!
Image ImageImage
I completely forgot about this. Sorry, but today doesn't work. Tomorrow after 3 PM would, and basically the weekdays after 3:00 works too. This is all EST.
Yeah I forgot. We can open up tommorow.
We might as well just start now. The trial will likely continue for more than just a day, so we will just start now and post when possible.

Judge, feel free to get this started.

Court session is now commenced. Defending lawyer and prosecuting lawyer approach the bench and make your opening statements.
Your honor, it is the stance of the defense that the nature of this lawsuit is unprecedented, which warrants your undivided attention as the outcome of this case will affect the future of not only Campbell County courtroom, but the courts associated with all Odyssey-centered forums. The outcome of this case will set the standard by which other judges measure their decisions on lawsuits.

Bearing this in mind, I make the simple statement that never before has anyone been prosecuted for thinking. The prosecution's reason for suing is, quote, "Sue Campbell County for thinking about closing."

The forum of Campbell County should not be punished or penalized because of a particular activity of one or more managers' brains. This being said, I end the beginning statement of the defense and turn it over to the prosecution.

I shall now commence my prosecution, I believe that Agent 86 has a valid statement in saying that the admins shouldn't be thinking about closing. I feel that all of us, including Mr. Cummings, would give all our seashells to keep this place afloat. Agent 86 will now give a statement. (I guess now we'll wait for Agent 86 to get on.)
Image ImageImage
Gaberk, Ryan is defending CC.
*sits in the back of the courtroom watching things proceed*
Blitz wrote:Gaberk, Ryan is defending CC.

I know that! I just called him Mr. Cummings.
Image ImageImage
If Agent 86 doesn't show up I'll sue AudPod for calling me weirdo.
Ignorance to the law is no excuse!
Officer Harley wrote:If Agent 86 doesn't show up I'll sue AudPod for calling me weirdo.

Dude, XD I laughed so hard when I saw that!
Image ImageImage
(runs in) Here!
(runs out)
(listens through bug)
The CONTROL Lab ◄== ToO link

The CONTROL Lab ◄== CC link
God s you
Gaberk wrote:I shall now commence my prosecution, I believe that Agent 86 has a valid statement in saying that the admins shouldn't be thinking about closing. I feel that all of us, including Mr. Cummings, would give all our seashells to keep this place afloat. Agent 86 will now give a statement. (I guess now we'll wait for Agent 86 to get on.)

Seashells don't have a dollar value...
Ok... I belive that this case has gone on for as long as it's going to. And I would now like to say... As much as it pains me, I am going to sue the citizens of Campbell County that have been inactive over the last several weeks, unless they want to settle out of court before I bring it to court. In that case at least 5 members (non admin/tech/ect...) must make 3 thought provoking posts outside of Oswald Hights within this month of January 2015. If this happens I will drop the case imediatly, and celebrate that CC has been acctive again.
However... If this does not happen, I feel it is my duty to bring the matter to court and sue the citizens of Campbell County for letting their County go inacctive. Thank you, that's all I have to say.

"What usually happens to me is I'll practice a piece of music and it will get stuck in my beard, and I'll have it memorized" -Me
CCTZ
about | feedback