The Campbell County Courtroom

As far as I can gather, Blitz does think to be thunder. Objection overruled! Alright from all of the evidence I can gather. Audrey is innocent! Blitz you owe her how much you said you pay her. :P
Image
I sued.... When you lose a court case you don't pay anyone except your lawyer.
Image
Actually, he's the judge. You do what he says or else you get arrested. Not that CC has a jail..but we'll make a jail subforum just for this event!

not really bren please don't fire me :p
Your honor, I object. Blitz swore to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. That puts jokes out of the question. And I did not insult Blitz, I merely questioned his integrity and/or honesty.
Image

~~~Ryan Matlock: Youtuber, producer of the World Famous Odyssey podcast, writing assistant to Brock Eastman, and SUPER AIO fan.
Dude, you won! Don't object now, or he might change his mind!
Your honor if I may. As stated, my client wasnt clsiming to be lightning. He was inisinuating that a person ina chat room is comparable to lightning since you cant actually see the other person. I mean no disrespect sir, but if audrey has admitted to staring which she did, there really isn't any reason she should be found innocent. Firthermore, my opponEnt may have been questioning my clients integrity, but he did so, but trying to take a figure of speech and twist it to make him sound crazy. If you close this trial, I demand this case to reopen.
Well Blitz hasn't responded about if he's really lightning, so until he does that I can;t do anything else. I need to know what he really claims to be.
Image
I am lightning on the chat room. Otherwise... I don't think Audrey has seen me.
Image
Blitz, when you say youre lightning, what do you mean exactly? Are you referring to the electrodes and electricty that is used to power a computer or that youre truly lightning?
Mr. Whit's End wrote:Dude, you won! Don't object now, or he might change his mind!


I didn't notice that there was a sixth page of responses, and responded to the last message on page 5. :P

Blitz wrote:I sued.... When you lose a court case you don't pay anyone except your lawyer.


It seems only right to me that if you lose a court case, you should have to pay the fine you insisted the other party pay if they lose. Otherwise people can find the best lawyer ever and make a living off of frivolous lawsuits. They don't run the risk of losing.
Image

~~~Ryan Matlock: Youtuber, producer of the World Famous Odyssey podcast, writing assistant to Brock Eastman, and SUPER AIO fan.
RyanCummings wrote:
Mr. Whit's End wrote:Dude, you won! Don't object now, or he might change his mind!


I didn't notice that there was a sixth page of responses, and responded to the last message on page 5. :P

Blitz wrote:I sued.... When you lose a court case you don't pay anyone except your lawyer.


It seems only right to me that if you lose a court case, you should have to pay the fine you insisted the other party pay if they lose. Otherwise people can find the best lawyer ever and make a living off of frivolous lawsuits. They don't run the risk of losing.

So, is this case officially over now? And I agree with Ryan, you do have to pay the fine.
Image
I protest.
Image
I think you're just protesting because you lost. =p Case dismissed!
Image
*Ryan high fives Audrey*
Image

~~~Ryan Matlock: Youtuber, producer of the World Famous Odyssey podcast, writing assistant to Brock Eastman, and SUPER AIO fan.
B) Thank you, thank you very much. This was all me. JK, thanks to my lawyer, Ryan. :D *high-fives back*
*teleports away laughing manically holding seashells*
An owl and a squirrel are sitting in a tree, watching a farmer go by. The owl turns to the squirrel and says nothing, because owls can't talk. The owl then eats the squirrel because it is a bird of prey.
For the record this is the most rediculous case ive ever been a witness to. And i demand this case be revisted.
*Ryan reminds Jason that he represented the ridiculous case*
Image

~~~Ryan Matlock: Youtuber, producer of the World Famous Odyssey podcast, writing assistant to Brock Eastman, and SUPER AIO fan.
*perhaps. But normally judges don't change their verdict in a 360 manor.. Oh well. It was fun anyhow.

*Jason shakes the hands kf the courtroom and then vanishes in a puff of smoke. And walks out the door.
Jason wrote:*perhaps. But normally judges don't change their verdict in a 360 manor..

I usually wouldn't but, I accidentally gave my verdict before the case was over the first time. =p
Image
*teleports back*

360 is going full circle. I believe you mean 180, changing completely.

*exits*
An owl and a squirrel are sitting in a tree, watching a farmer go by. The owl turns to the squirrel and says nothing, because owls can't talk. The owl then eats the squirrel because it is a bird of prey.
CCTZ
about | feedback

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

New Private Message

You have a new pm in your inbox.

Go to your inbox

cron