The Ultimate War

Boys vs Girls

Let the chaos insue.
*Ryan finishes reporting on this war, grabs his time-space gun, and lunges for the nearest cover.

~~~Ryan Matlock: Youtuber, producer of the World Famous Odyssey podcast, writing assistant to Brock Eastman, and SUPER AIO fan.
*IrishTiger pulls out her lego sets and starts building a hideout while periodically throwing water balloons at anyone who gets too close *
2 Corinthians 12:10

Your money your singleness marriage talent and time
They were loaned to you to show the world that Christ is Divine ~Lecrae

*Goes for a paintball gun and fires rapidly*
*uses his time-space gun to rip the fabric of the universe and create a wormhole, which he secures to his Legend of Zelda shield. He blocks the water balloons, and they go through the portal and come out on the other side of the wormhole, which has been made right above IrishTiger's head.*

HA!

~~~Ryan Matlock: Youtuber, producer of the World Famous Odyssey podcast, writing assistant to Brock Eastman, and SUPER AIO fan.
*IrishTiger gives life to her lego figures and they all begin attacking Ryan. When that doesn't work, she calls up her ninja owls, who begin carrying Ryan away*

*Shoots down all of her owls with paint then quickly transports Ryan away in a thunderstorm*
*Stella is sitting in her tree a few hundred miles away, reading a book, when suddenly a thunderstorm rapidly appears then disappears. Something fell from the tree and slammed into her, causing her to almost fall. The thing continues to hurdle downward until it hits the ground. She suddenly realizes it was Ryan.*

Heyyyy! You almost made me drop my book!!

*Stella then commences to rapid fire the apples on the tree at Ryan*
*climbs up in his secret treehouse*

Sure was nice of Mr. Riley to let me build this for the war.

*pulls up the rope ladder and proceeds to eat a snack*
*IrishTiger becomes hungry and sends her owls off to find her something to eat. They find Bren's snack, steals it, and brings it back to IrishTiger*

Hey, that was my brownie! :x :'(

*grabs ketchup gun and aims at Irish*
*Stella shoots Bren first with mustard gun*
*ducks Stella's shot*

Hmm, that wood looks pretty in yellow.
*Ryan uses his time space gun to redirect Stella's apple through the wormhole, and right at the lego soldiers, who break easily under the pressure from the apples. He then fires his gun at Stella, and sends her to the "Counting to 10,000" forum, where the key to get out is to post something.*

Mustard is used in chemical warfare. ;)
*Uses the tardus to create a rip in time thus sucking them into Middle Earth*
Oops...
Oh no, gotta think fast!

*Ryan shoots himself with the time gun, and teleports him self into the Tardis. He then runs around the console, pressing buttons and Sonic-ing the switches. This restores the fabric of time, and saves everyone. However, it also sends Ryan forwards in time...who knows where. Ryan is currently out of play in the Ultimate War.*

PS: Blitz, are you a boy, or a girl? Also, WHOVIAN HIGH FIVE!!!

OOC: Boy... Whovian high five back
*Decide to try to rescue Ryan and heads forward in time searching methodically*
OOC *glares at Blitz and Ryan* I was seriously going to use the Tardis, and then you had to go and ruin it!
;)
*Stella uns off to find IrishTiger and get the Tardis back before the boys end up destroying the world*
*Groans and mutters about how the tardus was set to self destruct*
STELLA!!!!
OOC: I actually saved the Tardis, thank you very much. Blitz was the one who almost erased the universe. And I have it completely under control, just so you know. I have a sonic screwdriver!

*Ryan sets the Tardis to travel to the Ultimate War. He then steps out in a beige colored suit-jacket with suspenders and a bow tie.*

Hello. I forgot to mention. I am the Doctor. Well, sort of. Next best thing.

CCTZ
about | feedback