Larkspur's Photography Shop

Hello all!
So I thought I'd make this photography shop, because I love designing things. A lot of the images I work with for sets are ones that I have taken myself. Here is a sample of a signature:

Spoiler
Show

This is one that I've taken. In case you're wondering, I'm an amateur photographer, and if you want to look at some more the the work that I've done, you can go to my photography blog right here: http://valeriegraceimages.blogspot.com/
So basically, I'll design anything for you (that I am able to do, or course) that has to do with pictures.

Here is the deal. I'm not very good with pricing, so what I'll do is let you suggest the price, and if it seems reasonable, then I shall agree. However, if you propose something very low like 4 seashells for a whole set, or something really high, then I'll say something. Otherwise, you suggest the price.

However I don't always use my own images, so if you would like something custom, then you can let me know, and I'll do my best to oblige. Thanks, all! (:

~Lark
Can you give me a signature of a baby animal? I don't care what kind. Oh and if you don't mind, an avatar. I know I just got a new signature, but something on it needs to be changed so can you? You don't have to put any writing on it other than my name.

Spoiler
Show
#The Truth
Frozen: It rules!
Emily: ERK thinks she rules, but the KRE knows the Truth.
Baby Animals: They are adorable!
Me: I chase turkeys with lawn chairs.
I made three that you can choose from. If you don't like any of them, I would be more than happy to make another one. If you like one of these, just let me know and I'll create the avatar and send them to you. :D

Spoiler
Show

Spoiler
Show

Spoiler
Show
I love the kitten one! Thanks! How much? And then the avatar?

Spoiler
Show
#The Truth
How about 8-10 seashells for the set? I'll PM it to you once I finish the avatar. :)
Okay! Should I send the shells now?

Spoiler
Show
#The Truth
Whenever you'd like is fine. :) Would you like your name on the avatar as well?
No, but thanks.

Spoiler
Show
#The Truth
Finished and sent. :D Enjoy!
CCTZ
about | feedback