Ryan's avatars and Sigs!

Welcome to the shop! I am fairly good at graphic design and photoshop, so just fill out this form, and depending on how great the demand is, your avatar should be sent to you via PM soon!

I won't charge a whole lot for making avatars, since I enjoy a challenge with graphic design. So, depending on how complicated it is, the price will range from 1 to 20 seashells.

FORM

General idea for design (words you want displayed, background, colors, etc.):

What you are willing to pay:
--------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~Ryan Matlock: Youtuber, producer of the World Famous Odyssey podcast, writing assistant to Brock Eastman, and SUPER AIO fan.

General idea for design (words you want displayed, background, colors, etc.): A street sign that says: CAUTION
NOVELIST AHEAD
WEATHER: SCATTERED BRAINSTORMS

What you are willing to pay: 21.00 seashells? xD
I'd like a signature with this quote on it: Your heart is a weapon the size of your fist. Keep fighting. Keep loving.

I'd like the font to be cursive and in silver. It'd be cool if the background was red and black swirls. Swirls like these
Spoiler
Show
http://www.vijugi.com/img/2013/10/abstract-blue-minimalistic-pink-swirls-black-background-colors-hd-wallpapers.jpg
but all over the background.

I'll pay whatever you want.
2 Corinthians 12:10

Your money your singleness marriage talent and time
They were loaned to you to show the world that Christ is Divine ~Lecrae

Alright, IrishTiger, I made two different versions, so here are both of them.
Spoiler
Show
IrishTiger.png
Spoiler
Show
IrishTiger1.png
Make sure to post and let me know if you aren't satisfied, and I can try again. :)

Also, Larkspur, here is your sig.
Spoiler
Show
Larkspur's sig.png
Let me know if there are any changes, or anything you want added, removed, etc. :)

~~~Ryan Matlock: Youtuber, producer of the World Famous Odyssey podcast, writing assistant to Brock Eastman, and SUPER AIO fan.
Thank you Ryan!! I really like the second one, but I do have a slight request. Can you please make the font thinner and have all the words be the same size? I love the background!! Thank you!

Alright, how is this IrishTiger?
Spoiler
Show
IrishTiger.png

Love it!! Thanks! How much do you want for it?

Does 15 sound fair?

Ryan, I would like a signature with a little humor.
Ahem (Mr.Lunt) from Lord of the Beans and Todo with a saying like "Take some initiative" then the Bible verse "Ephesians 6:7-8"
I'll pay you 20 shells to do a good job!
Alright, I can do that. Do you want the entire verse, or just the reference?

Also, any specific background or font ideas?

-- 17 Nov 2013, 01:01 --

Also Humby, here is a quick version I did. What do you think of this? Any changes you want?
Spoiler
Show
Humbysig.png

That's good, but I was thinking more of an outside background. And maybe Ahem with more expression on his face. Todo is good. The font is good.
Alright, how does this look Humby?

Spoiler
Show
Humbysig2.png

I think the Bible verse should be a different color. Maybe red...or a medium blue.
Can you do a background that has more trees? I liked the brown background of the first one, but I just wanted a little more outsideness.
Alright, I added the blue font, and the tree-like background. I made two different versions of the background. How do they look?

Greyish trees:
Spoiler
Show
Humbysig4.png

Browner trees:
Spoiler
Show
Humbysig3.png

Good blue! Hard choice, but I think I'll go with the brown.
Awesome. I hope you were satisfied with your experience at Ryan's Avatars and Sigs!

Very satisfied! Thank you!
I would ask, but I have no idea how to put it on...
SURRENDER YOUR COOKIES OR DIE!!
I am on the SS as, well, shnoodlec. :)
Go to the User Control Panel, go to "profile" and click on "Edit Signature". Then you will need to right click on the image I place in this thread (after I create it for you), and copy the image URL. Then paste that link into the "Edit signature" text field, and highlight it. Then click on the "img" button. Then save it.

Ah! Okay... I'm trying to decide between Destiny Island Graphics...
SURRENDER YOUR COOKIES OR DIE!!
I am on the SS as, well, shnoodlec. :)
CCTZ
about | feedback