Ryan's avatars and Sigs!

I was wondering if you would do a winter signature for me. I was thinking Flat-coated retrievers playing in the snow.
Avatar or Signature? Neither, I'd like it to be something I can mess around with

General idea for design: I am wondering if you can do a little editing for me. I'm looking for a picture with either Anna (preferably) or Elsa from Frozen with a lightsaber.
Something like either of these:
Spoiler
Show

What you are willing to pay: Whatever you think is fair.
If you can't do it, that's fine.
Humby: I could do something like that, but if you search on Google images for "flat-coated retrievers in snow" you will find tons to choose from. So you could do that if you want.

Underseasie: Just so I understand you, do you want me to make an image, and make it bigger than both an avatar or sig so you can make it what you want?

~~~Ryan Matlock: Youtuber, producer of the World Famous Odyssey podcast, writing assistant to Brock Eastman, and SUPER AIO fan.
Well I got to do something with my mula. Maybe like three pictures in a row of the dogs for the sig.
RyanCummings wrote:Underseasie: Just so I understand you, do you want me to make an image, and make it bigger than both an avatar or sig so you can make it what you want?

Yup, you got it. =)
Alright, here is my first pass at your sig/avy Underseasie. Let me know what you think and if there is anything you want changed.

Spoiler
Show
underseasie.png

Humby, I am still working on yours. I will have it to you soon.

~~~Ryan Matlock: Youtuber, producer of the World Famous Odyssey podcast, writing assistant to Brock Eastman, and SUPER AIO fan.
Ah! That's perfect, thanks so much! how much will that be?
It didn't really take too long to make, so does 7 seashells sound fair?

I rounded it up to 10. Thanks again! =D
Ryan, I'd like another signature, please. I'd like it to have this quote on it - I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship. ~ Louisa May Alcott
I'd like the background to be a ship at sea in a storm. And the ship to be an old ship with sails, please. Thank you!
2 Corinthians 12:10

Your money your singleness marriage talent and time
They were loaned to you to show the world that Christ is Divine ~Lecrae

Humby, here is your sig. As always, let me know if you want it to be different in any way.

Spoiler
Show
Humby.png

And IrishTiger, here is your sig. I guessed on a color for the font. Are you happy with that color, and are you okay with the background?

Spoiler
Show
IT.png

Hey, I like that, Ryan. Thank you! How much?

Does 10 Seashells sound fair?

Yes, it does. And because it's Christmas, I'll add on a little extra. Thank you and Merry Christmas!

CCTZ
about | feedback