Prayer Requests

Post all your prayer requests here and we will be happy to pray for you.
A few families who I'm close friends with have lost close family members recently. One of them lost their dad/grandfather, one lost their aunt/great-aunt, and and guy friend and his sister lost their mother. They're all grieving right now. Please pray for them.
I'll be praying.
2 Corinthians 12:10

Your money your singleness marriage talent and time
They were loaned to you to show the world that Christ is Divine ~Lecrae

Thank you very much!
Could you pray for this girl I know. She is pregnant for the second time at age 12.
Will do. I actually have a couple thing that could use prayer. For one thing, that I could get over this head cold. Another would be that I'm able to get a job to support myself.
Okay will be praying.
Praying for all of your requests...could ya'll please pray for me as well, its health related would rather not get into details...
Will do R.M.

We have some close friends who are missionaries in Nicaragua. The father of the family was recently thrown in prison because of an accident that happened on the road. Please pray he is released and doesn't have to serve a 3-4 year sentence.
Yes maam. Now that is close to my heart.
Good news! He was released. We don't know the details, but a man died in the accident. Pray for the family of the man who died.

-- Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:27 pm --

Another prayer request: My friend, Kortney Burton, is very possibly going in for brain surgery. Her epilepsy has gotten worse and they can't up the anti-seizure meds. This is very hard on her and her family. Please pray for them!
I'll be praying, Humby.

I have a prayer request - I am thinking about transferring to a Bible college next year. I feel God is calling me to attend one, I'm just not sure which one. I have two I am looking into. Prayers for guidance and knowledge of where God wants me would be very appreciated.

Will do!
My grandpa is going for surgery on Thursday. Please pray.
Please pray for my grandfather, he has kidney cancer.
SURRENDER YOUR COOKIES OR DIE!!
I am on the SS as, well, shnoodlec. :)
I'm so sorry! I'll pray for both of your grandfathers.
Will be praying.
He came thru the surgery very well. In Febuary we will know if it came back again.
Please pray for my youth group leader. Her sister died this morning.

CCTZ
about | feedback